We are delighted to play a part in preparing your child for the world. His or her journey starts here. We aim to make the process as simple but thorough as possible.
To ensure we provide the very best for your child, we will meet with you and with your young learner. We will ask your child to complete a placement test suitable for their age to ensure we fit them into exactly the right level of education, in which they will be able to reach their full potential.
To keep such testing to a minimum, we will also ask to look at previous school reports, as this is a great way for us to learn a little bit more about your child in a less stressful way.
Our step-by-step registration process
For you maximum convenience, we offer a choice of three options for registration:
Visit our Business Office and we will be happy to assist you in person with completing the application process for your child.
Send us an email at email@example.com expressing your interest, and one of our team members will contact you to support you with the process
Download the enrolment form HERE and complete it, then email it back to us, or print it and bring it to our Business Office.
Once the application is completed, we will ask you to pay the one-off registration fee, which is non-refundable and covers the cost of administering your application.
In order for us to complete the registration process of your child we will need the following documents. If you do not currently have any of these documents please let us know.
- A copy of your child’s passport or a government issued document
- A copy of parents/guardians passport or a government issued document
- Five recent passport photos of your child (on photographic paper and against a white background please)
- Copies of your child’s last two school reports (in English) for those entering Year 1 and above
- A leaving certificate from your child’s previous school
- Full details of any special educational needs, individual education plans or reports from educational psychologists or therapists (it is essential their entire educational is submitted before a place can be offered)
- A copies of your child’s birth certificate (in English)
- Full details of all vaccinations and immunisations your child has received
- A completed medical form and a copy of your child’s medical history